Join the Nelson Tennis Club in 2020.
As of May 19, 2020, the tennis and pickleball courts will be open! Before you play, please check out the guidelines for safety plans for below due to COVID-19:
Some key changes for 2020 due to COVID-19:
- Reduced membership fees from last year.
- No public drop-ins until further notice. Members can continue to bring guests (for a $5 fee per person).
- All courts to be booked in advance through our new on-line booking system.
- Men’s and women’s skills-and-drills evenings will continue but capacity is limited to adhere to social distancing.
- We cannot confirm there will be a Junior Development Program (JDP) this summer. As a result, there will be two payments for juniors: to
become a member, and join the JDP if it goes ahead.
- There will be no social events or tournaments until further notice.
- Please read the full list of play guidelines for 2020!
Reduced membership fees from last year.
- Only two courts will be opened until further notice
- There will be no drop-in games.
- Courts must be booked in advance through the online booking system.
Please don’t forget to wear non-marking soles.
Look forward to seeing you on the courts – at a safe distance of course!
Please call if you have any questions: