Be active. Stay active
- The Nelson Tennis Club (NTC) welcomes all ages and skill levels!
- Our award-winning pro and assistant coaches provide lessons and clinics to get your game to the next level.
- Thinking of joining? Consider the benefits:
- low annual membership rates; add a bit more and include pickleball.
- No court fees: book online, and play as much as you want.
- fun round-robin social events and competitive tournaments
- free weekly coaching clinics
- ball machine (additional fee)
- hitting wall
- Sunday morning round-robin play
- Great opportunites for younger players
- Enjoy the fabulous vistas of the West Arm and Elephant Mountain
- Skills, Drills and Thrills coaching clinics with your head coach Matt Martin are free to members. Check the court booking calendar for actual dates.
- Ladies Nights, Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m.
- Men’s Nights, Thursdays, 6:00 p.m.
- All courts must be booked in advance:
- No drop-ins allowed, but visitors welcome. See below for details.
- JOIN NOW
- Inquiries? Contact Angus email@example.com or 250-777-2591
- After you have signed up though the “Membership” tab, you can etransfer your fees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visitors are welcome. It is $20 per court/hour. Payment, and court booking, must be made in advance. Contact Angus email@example.com or 250-777-2591
Our volunteers continue to make great progress on the facility centre. Stay tuned for the latest news during 2022. Please consider volunteering for a variety of ½ day work parties, camaraderie guaranteed. Sign up and have some fun!